thehidingspot

The Hiding Spot

Kitty Kitty

Kitty Kitty - Michele Jaffe Michele Jaffe's books totally rock my socks off! I don't know how she comes up with such great plot lines and hilarious dialogue, I just hope she never stops!Kitty Kitty is the the continuation of Jas' story that began in Jaffe's first YA novel, Bad Kitty. While readers will most likely be able to follow Jas' story if they begin with Kitty Kitty, I recommend reading Bad Kitty first. Not only will you have a better idea of who the characters are and how they came to be in Venice, you'll also laugh your head off.One of my favorite things about reading Jaffe's YA novels is the fact that when I'm reading, I constantly feel the need to find someone to read passages aloud to! These books are so funny that I must share them!There isn't a lot of YA mystery out there - which is another reason to pick up Jaffe's books. She is a seasoned mystery author, as she writes adult romantic mysteries as well. I've read her adult novels and was pleasantly surprised to see that she wrote YA as well. The YA novels are completely different than the adult novels, but just as good: Jaffe's diverse writing talent astounds me!Those of you who have read Bad Kitty will be happy to see all your favorite characters return for Kitty Kitty. Those of you who haven't read Bad Kitty... hurry up and read it: there are some characters you need to meet!Ratings (Out of 10):Plot: 10Characters: 10Writing: 10Romance: 10Originality: 10Total: 50/50 (A!)I can't imagine someone not laughing while reading Bad Kitty and Kitty Kitty - so if you need a laugh and are in the mood for a good book, be sure to check out Michele Jaffe's YA novels!